n

n

Friday, May 21, 2010

James Clement To Appear On Young & The Restless

Survivor veteran James Clement will make his acting debut on the June 4 episode of the Young and The Restless soap opera. James will play a police office and appear in a scene with actors Greg Rikaart, Peter Bergman, Eric Braeden, and Joshua Morrow. Its not known whether or not he has a speaking part in the scene but I would think he does since why would they bring him on if they werent going to use him and generate the publicity he will bring.

My Take: I got to say out of all the contestants on H VS V I would have guessed that James would be the last person to appear acting in a television show. However soap operas are littered with terrible actors and actresses whose only assets are their looks so I can see he got this gig.

No comments:

Post a Comment