n

n

Friday, April 2, 2010

Survivor Non-Heroes Vs Villains Tidbits

-Seasons 21 and 22 of Survivor will begin prduction this summer and rumor is that both of these seasons will be filmed in the same location, much the same way S19 and S20 were shot in Samoa. As soon as I hear the exact location, you will read it here.

-I found out something kind of crappy about the casting for S19. Out of the 20 contestants from that season, only 5 were gathered from actual applicants. The other 15 were recruited off the street in Los Angeles. You get the impression from this that the producers were looking for fit, good looking people to fill the roster in S19 and that selection process makes a mockery of those who sit down and fill out the application and tape their videos.

-Also Jeff Probst inked a contract extension to host both S21 and S22. Really I couldn't even imagine anyone else hosting the show. Probst has become the symbol of the show and undoubtedly ratings would crumble if he were not there.

-The last thing is that as I mentioned before, it appears that Russell Hantz will be a part of the cast in either S21 or S22. Most likely I would think he would be in the latter as I can't imagine anyone doing back-to-back-to-back seasons. I actually support this decision by the producers because this will serve as another opportunity to finally see someone stand up and give it to Russell. I also think that Russell doesn't win Heroes VS Villains as a result of this. I get the feeling this is a third attempt by Russell and the producers to get him the title he/they think he deserves. Of course I could be wrong but thats my feeling here.

No comments:

Post a Comment