n

n

Monday, October 4, 2010

Survivor Nicaragua Promo: Intense "Fight" On Tap For Wednesday

So the promos that CBS has released for this week's episode promises a "venemous fight" in their words. The way the coming attractions portrayed it at the end of last week's episode obviously points to NaOnka as being the main source of the battle and the smart money is on Kelly B and Alina as being her opponents. Either way it looks like things are going to come to a head Wednesday and it should be entertaining.

As far as my thoughts are conerned, you all know I cant stand NaOnka. I think she is incredibly offensive and it continues to amaze me that she went into the educational field with that type of mindset and outlook on life. I hope she gets her ass booted off soon but the fact she is in a tight alliance doesnt portend that this will occur. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment