n

n

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Survivor Nicaragua Marty A Future All-Star?

I know its still early and that I might be jumping the gun but cant you already just see Marty from this season being a lock as a future All Star? Marty is totally giving off the Russell Hantz vibe with the constant strategizing and tearing people dowm behind their backs due to his paranoia? I dont like the guy one bit but there is no doubt that he has game and has been the star of the season so far to a great extent. In fact there really isnt anyone else even close to him right now as far as prospects of winning the game. I think its fair to say we are in store for a lot more of Marty going forward and that extends to after the game. Marty and Russell alliance in the future? You never know. God help me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment