n

n

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

SURVIVOR NEWS: STEPHENIE LAGROSSA TIES THE KNOT FOR A SECOND TIME




Survivor fan favorite Stephenie LaGrossa got married for the second time recently as she wed Philadelphia Phillies pitcher Kyle Kendrick at an outdoor ceremony in Napa Valley, CA. This marks the second marraige for LaGrossa who saw her first nuptuals end after only one year in 2006. LaGrossa believes this time its for real however.

"I never thought there was 'the one,' but now I believe it," LaGrossa told People. "He's what I needed my whole life and I'm so glad I finally found him."

No word on whether LaGrossa will ever compete on Survivor again as another All Star season is supposedly in the works.

Analysis: Good for her as LaGrossa was a classy, tough competitor who got screwed in Heroes VS. Villains. The Phillies players must love Survivor as this is the second marraige between a player and a Survivor alum as pitcher Cole Hamels is married to Survivor Amazon participant Heidi.

No comments:

Post a Comment