n

n

Friday, December 10, 2010

SURVIVOR NICARAGUA ISSUES: IS DAN THE BEST WORST PERFORMER IN SURVIVOR HISTORY?

All right first let me explain the title. What I mean by this is whether Dan went the absolute worst player in Survivor history both from a physical and game plan standpoint to go the farthest in the game? I literally just thought of this today and so I havent really sat down to brainstorm this much but I honestly cant think off the top of my head anyone who was had the worse total package than Dan did. Suzie was pretty useless in Gabon but I dont think there is anyone else that compares. I have to say I have been reallly disappointed in Dan as I was an instant fan when I heard his pre-game interview. The Italian thing got me fron the start as a fellow piesan but ultimately he was physically washed up for this game. He has seemingly good muscle tone for a guy his age but it hasnt shown during the show. He is now in the final six and you never know whether he can take it home here. I will save the "Biggest Longshot Winner" post for later if we get to that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment