n

n

Friday, December 10, 2010

SURVIVOR NICARAGUA: MY TAKE ON PONDEROSA

So I have been posting the Survivor Nicaragua Ponderosa videos after each eviction and they are no doubt entertaining and was a nice idea by Mark Burnett and company to get a look at how the tribe members act when they are around each other out of the game. The eating and luxuriating is at an all time high and no doubt a feeling of envy envelopes whoever watches these videos due to the fact it all looks like a huge blast. One thing about Ponderosa that I dont understand is this: why dont any of the contestants ever hook up there? You talk about the perfect setup for that to happen. Its almost like spring break over there. What makes this more maddening to me is the fact that there has been hooking up done DURING the game when everyone is all smelly and havent brushed their teeth in who knows how long. I am looking at you Rob and Amber and you too Ozzie and Amanda. Like for instance this season you would think Benry would be all over Purple Kelly, Alina, or Brenda. Talk about a man's dream setup. You cant go wrong either way there. Interesting indeed. Anyway I just thought I would share that with you. I guess its just me with this. Either way its strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment