n

n

Friday, September 24, 2010

BREAKING NEWS: MORE ON SURVIVOR 22 REDEMPTIONS ISLAND DETAILS

All right so here is the supposed twist to Survivor 22 Redemption Island and I havent even had a chance to digest whether I think this is a good idea or not. So it appears that the Redemption Island has to do with the fact that supposedly booted contestants go to this supposed Redemption Island where they battle it out in a mini-Survivor while the main game is still going on and that the last person standing in that duel will head to the final 2 or 3. I am hearing and seeing that it might be a final 2 instead of a final 3 that season but this is not clear yet. However the Redemption Island is the buzz right now.

Now that I just typed all of that and read back what I wrote.....I dont like this concept if it is in fact true. I am being brought back to the Pearl Islands fiasco where booted Burton and Lil got back into the game and if this Redemption Island allows people back into the game again is not a good idea. This could be another attempt to keep Russell and Rob in the game as long as they can, even after they possibly get voted out beforehand.

What do you all think of this? If its true do you like it? Hate it? Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment