n

n

Saturday, August 28, 2010

ELISABETH HASSELBECK WONT DO SURVIVOR AGAIN




In a recent interview with Fancast, former Survior Australia contestant and current "The View" host Elisabeth Hasselbeck claims she was in fact contacted to do both Survivor All Stars and Survivor Heroes VS Villains and declined both. "That part of my life is over with despite what a blast it was to compete in Australia. It was tempting for sure but I have way too much going on right now. I dont see mysef going down that path again." The ultra-conservative Hasselbeck also incured the wrath of an Anti-Gay organization in Illinois by saying she support gay-marraige. "I am not ultra-ultra-conservative on every issue; I actually support gay marriage," she said. "I think the gay marriage thing would definitely surprise people." The organization Americans For Truth About Homosexuality claim she abandoned her Christian values with her statements. There was not reply from Hasselbeck about the groups remarks.

Analysis: I am glad Hasselbeck never made it back to Survivor because she is on my short list of Most Annoying Survivor Contestants ever. She certainly would give Sugar Kiper a run for her money in the crying department. In fact she might even be more annoying now on The View than she was on Survivor with her shireking monologues and arguing with the other women. Good riddance.

No comments:

Post a Comment