n

n

Thursday, February 10, 2011

SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND NEWS: MARK BURNETT "NOT SURE" RUSSELL RESPONSIBLE FOR LEAKS




Apparently the smoking gun revelation that Russell Hantz had spoiled the last few seasons of Survivor was not enough to convince producer Mark Burnett. Burnett expressed his doubt when he said "I found out the same time you found out. I read it online," Burnett told reporters on a conference call Thursday. "I had no idea about it." He went on to say that "I still have not had a conversation with CBS or anyone about it," when someone asked if he had talked to Jeff Probst about it. With Russell and Rob returning for this season, there no doubt is some awkwardness involved here.

My View: I think this is a complete snow job by Burnett who doesnt want to rock the boat with such a big season coming up. Hantz is the recent star of the show and the fact he is needed for the upcoming Reunion Show where he surely will play center stage no matter where he finishes makes it likely Burnett is just playing possum with the press. This also confirms my thought that he wont penalize Hantz for the leaks which calls for a 5 million dollar fine if anyone is found caught doing it. The missaye character who blew the whistle on Hantz supposedly has firm proof of his charges so for Burnett to say this is idiotic.

No comments:

Post a Comment