n

n

Thursday, July 22, 2010

RUSSELL HANTZ DENYS LOOMING MATCHUP WITH BOSTON ROB

The rumors are reaching a hysteria level with the news that Rob Mariano and Russell Hantz are scheduled to go head to head in Survivor 22 Nicaragua in the spring. As one of the first to report on this, to say this is big news in Survivorland would be an understatement. Sensing the wave of interest in the story, Russell made an effort to squash the rumors by issuing the following statement on his Facebook page:

"There are a lot of rumors out there circulating, I am letting everyone know that I am retiring from the game of Survivor."

So there you have it. I guess its not happening after all.....PSYCHE! I still think this is absolutely happening. As I wrote yesterday I have a strong source that passed the info along to me and I trust this person wholeheartedly. Secondly, since when do we believe anything that Russell has ever said????? I fully believe these two wont be able to resist the challenge put before them and this will happen. The only question that is still up in the air is if it will happen in S22. That is still to be decided from what I am told, although that is expected to be another All Star season.

Still dont have anything new on Coach twittering about going to Nicaragua, along with Richard Hatch saying he will be back.

Former Dallas Cowboys head coach Jimmy Johnson did compete on S21 for sure however and that series is confirmed a YOUNG VS OLD setup. Interesting stuff all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment