n

n

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

LOOKING FOR SURVIVOR RADIO CO-HOST

All right I had my first Survivor Radio show today. Thanks to everyone who tuned in. I hoped you enjoyed it. I will post the show on here momentarily as soon as it loads up so those who missed it can here it later on. I think it went great but the one thing I am missing is a co-host. I am putting the world out there for any one of you to join me for the weekly show (1 Hr) as a potential co-host. Here are the specifics of what I am looking for:

-A Female (sorry guys) since you get the male point of view from me but I also want the female point of you which is why I think we need a lady onboard.

-You need to be a rabid fan of the show. I want someone who has watched all 20 seasons and who knows everything and anything about the show like I do.

-We will work out a time that is convenient for us both. I do this from home and you will also. All you need to do is call into the program and I will put you in Live and thats that.

-Want a very opinionated person. Stick to your guns and get argumentative if you must.

Thats pretty much it. If I dont find someone I will go it alone but I think having two people will make it more interesting to get two different sides.

If interested, e-mail me at rangerfan28@yahoo.com and give me a quick spiel about yourself and why you think you would be the perfect fit.

I look forward to doing more shows and will keep the info coming. Thanks everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment