n

n

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

SURVIVOR SOUTH PACIFIC NEWS: CURTAIN RISES TONIGHT, CHECK BACK FOR DETAILS AFTER SHOW




Tonight Survivor South Pacific gets underway and the big story of course is the return of Coach Ben Wade and Ozzy Lusth for their chance to finally break though and grab the title and million bucks. Unlike with Rob VS. Russell, this twosome comes in with a lot less hype but with just as much to prove. Ultimately I think both Coach and Ozzy will stick around for awhile since the rest of the tribe will treat them like celebrities but once the merge comes it will get dicey. In the end I dont think either guy will win but I honestly think Coach will get further for the simple fact that Ozzy will have more heat on him for being a big time ohysical threat. You heard it here first.

Anyways like always I will be back after the show for a full episode recap along with my famous commentary. SHould be an interesting season.

No comments:

Post a Comment