n

n

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I'MMMMMMMM BAAAACCKKKKK

Hey everyone. Dont worry I didnt die. I took a little break from the website and it was due to Survivor. During the time I was away, I wrote what I think is the best Survivor book ever written which will soon be available for purchase through Amazon and other outlets. I submitted a manuscript which was approved and proceeded to get to work on the rest of the piece. The book will take an in-depth look at Survivor from yours truly's point of view and focus in on some of the best plaeyrs to ever play the game. I will devote chapters to some of the following players:

Russell Hantz
Rob Mariano
Rob Cesternino
Rupert Boneham
Tom Westman
Ozzy Luzth
Parvati Shallow
Sandra Diaz-Twine
Richard Hatch]
Rudy Boesch

and many, many more. Also included will be a closer look at Jeff Probst, Survivor gimmicks over the years, top ten lists with various categories such as strongest, smartest, best at challenges, in Survivor history, along with an in-depth look at some of the more devastating injuries to hit contestants of the show. Its one big critical analysis on everything and anything about Survivor and I hope you enjoy it. Ask me any questions you might have and start checking back like usual since I will be back to my old tricks on here going forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment