n

n

Friday, January 6, 2012

NEW SURVIVOR BOOK NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON




Hey everyone. I posted last week about how the Survivor book I have been working on for the past few months was now available for purchase through the publisher. I am pleased to say Amazon has picked it up as well where you can purchase it also through the link here: http://www.amazon.com/Survivor-Unofficial-Bible-Greatest-Reality/dp/1468150979/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1325884169&sr=8-1

Here is the description I supplied for the book. Enjoy.

Survivor: The Unofficial Bible Of The Greatest Reality Show Ever is a look back at all of the highlights and lowlights of the iconic program. Join me as I profile some of the best players to ever play the game such as Rob Mariano, Russell Hantz, Richard Hatch, Rupert Boneham, Sandra-Diaz Twine, Coach, Colby Donaldson, Jerri Manthey, John Cochran, Ozzy Lusth, Rob Cesternino, Rudy Boesch, and Tom Westman, along with looking back at Survivor injuries, romances, celebrity appearances, and a personal guide on how to win the game. A must own for all Survivor fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment